Tue, Jun 12|
North Carolina State University Club
Vision 2040: The RDU Master Plan and Awards Program
Please join us for our June lunch program, where members of the Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority's team will discuss the process that determined how they would respond to current and future needs for the region for the next 25 years.
Time & Location
Jun 12, 2018, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
North Carolina State University Club, 4200 Hillsborough St, Raleigh, NC 27606, USA
About The Event
PROJECT DESCRIPTION :
Vision 2040, the Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority's 25 year master plan, was a nearly two year collaborative process that determined how central North Carolina's major international airport would respond to the civil aviation needs of our thriving region over the next quarter century.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES :
- Understand the needs for the North Carolina's aviation needs for the next 25 years.
- Identify the key components of the Vision 2040 master plan.
- Understand the influences of the Federal Aviation Administration on the 2040 master plan.
- Identify the improvements that will ensure the airport’s safety, efficiency, and capability to serve the community’s aviation needs.
- Ellis Cayton – Director of Planning and Environmental at Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority
- 11:30 - Check-in/Arrival Social
- Noon - CC Woods Award Presentation/Meal
- 12:15 - RDU 2040 Presentation
- 1:15 - Chapter Awards Presentation
- 1:30 - Program Ends
PARKING AND MEETING INFORMATION:
- Parking is available and free at NC State University Club.
- We will be conducting a raffle for a chance to win a $50 gift card, proceeds will go towards our scholarship funds. Ticket cost: $1 per ticket, $5 for 6 Tickets and $10 for 14 tickets. Please remember to bring cash or check; credit cards are also accepted.
NON CSI-RDU CHAPTER MEMBER
Select if not currently a member of the Raleigh Durham Chapter of CSI
CSI-RDU CHAPTER MEMBER
Select if currently a member of the Raleigh Durham Chapter of CSI
Select if you are currently attending a school nearby.