Tue, May 24|
NC State University Club
Designing with Wood Veneers
Please join us for our May Chapter meeting where Lynne Leach, with AWI and Unique Concepts, will present on five critical elements to specifying hardwood veneers.
Time & Location
May 24, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
NC State University Club, 4200 Hillsborough St, Raleigh, NC 27606, USA
About The Event
This course teaches the five critical elements of specifying hardwood veneer. You learn
how to match veneer styles to achieve a desired design and how to write a clear, complete,
correct specification for a project using fine wood veneer.
▪ Review how the AWI Quality Standards evolved into the Architectural Woodwork
▪ Learn how “veneer” comes out of a living tree.
▪ Demonstrate veneer manufacturing techniques and the impact on design and
▪ Demonstrate methods of component and panel matching with veneers
- 1 AIA HSW credit
- CSI RDU Chapter Members: $0
- Non CSI RDU Chapter Members: $35
- Student Non CSI RDU Chapter Members: $15
- Credit Card during Registration
- Cash, Check or Credit Card at the Door
Parking and Meeting Information:
- This event is in person. There is parking on-site at the NC State Club.
- 5:30-6:00 arrive
- Buffett dinner is served at 6:00
- Awards Ceremony to start at 6:15
Please contact the President, Leanne Byrd, if you have any questions about the event or registration.
CSI-RDU CHAPTER MEMBER
Select if currently a member of the Raleigh Durham Chapter of CSI - please include AIA number
NON CSI-RDU CHAPTER MEMBER
Select if not currently a member of the Raleigh Durham Chapter of CSI - please provide AIA number
Select if you are currently attending a school nearby.