Legal and Practical Use of Drones on Construction Sites
Time & Location
About The Event
Please join us for our March 27th program, a panel discussion with Brian Schoolman and Perry Wright of Safran Law Offices, and Charlie Sarratt of Skysite Images regarding the legal and practical uses of drones for construction sites.
• Participants will understand the latest legal updates regarding the use of drones.
• Participants will be better able to apply the use of drones to manage their construction projects.
• Participants will gain an understanding of the technical issues surrounding drone use on construction sites.
• Participants will be able to apply real-world examples and share best practices of drone use for construction applications.
Brian Schoolman, Senior Litigator at Safran Law Offices
Brian Schoolman is the Senior Litigator at Safran Law Offices, focusing on construction litigation, commercial litigation and lien law, as well as a registered lobbyist.
Perry Wright, Information Manager at Safran Law Offices
Perry Wright is the Information Manager for Safran Law Offices, developing tools to allow attorneys better serve their clients. Perrry is also an expert in emerging construction technologies and their integration into the industry.
Charlie Surratt, Skysite Images
Charlie Surratt is the Owner and Operator of Skysite Images. Charlie has been a professional photographer for 20 years. He is a licensed FAA pilot and UAS pilot. Charlie has documented construction sites from the air and ground for nearly 20 years. Drones have become an essential part of his business. He produces impactful images while safely operating drones throughout the country.
REMINDER: Please note that you need to register using the link below by March 23rd if you plan to attend the event.
In addition, notification of cancellations should be emailed to Rosanna Sanchez by March 23rd. We reserve the right to charge no shows who have not cancelled by this time.
• CSI RDU Chapter Members: $0
• Non CSI RDU Chapter Members: $35
• Student Non CSI RDU Chapter Members: $15
• Credit Card during Registration
• Cash, Check or Credit Card at the Door
Please contact Rosanna Sanchez if you have any general questions about the event or registration.
Join CSI by contacting Ben Nicholson.
We look forward to seeing you on March 27th!