Historic Chatham County Courthouse
Time & Location
About The Event
Please join us for our September program where our guest speaker, Taylor Hobbs from Hobbs Architects, he will present and discuss the renovattion rocess of this historic building.
- Learning Objective 1: Participants will be able to analyze architectural styles and identify their significant character-defining features
- Learning Objective 2: Participants will learn about restoration/renovation work considerations for historic buildings in an effort to retain the original features
- Learning Objective 3: Participants will be able to identify various opportunities & challenges of current technologies in restoration/renovation projects
- Learning Objective 4: Participants will be learn about the symbolism of architecture in communities and the need for public involvement in reconstruction projects of this nature
Credits can be used for CDT certification renewal or AIA credit!
- CSI RDU Chapter Members: $0
- Non CSI RDU Chapter Members: $0
- Student Non CSI RDU Chapter Members: $0
- Credit Card during Registration
- Once you register for the presentation, you will receive the Zoom link to attend
Please contact Robert Field if you have any general questions about the event or registration.
- CSI RDU Member$0$00$0
- Non-Member Ticket$0$00$0