Getting Your Ducts In A Row
Time & Location
About The Event
This presentation is approved for credit and provides 1 CDT credit as well as 1LU AIA
NADCA Standard Duct Cleaning Verification after Construction or Renovation
This course will review the general requirement of standard duct cleaning as per NADCA ACR 2013. It will provide information on applicability for renovations and new construciton as well as the testing process, varying levels of confimation levels, and cleaning technologies and products.
- Participants will learn more about the implementation and usefulness of the NADCA certificed duct cleaning and the NADCA cleaning verification process. How it benefits the architect, the contractor, and the building owner.
- Participants will receive understanding on why duct cleaning and cleaning verification is important. Participants will receive understanding on how current consutrction practices can impact HVAC systems and the negative impact this impact will have on indoor air quality, customer satisfaction and occupant health.
- Participants will gain a better understanding of how to interpret the results of the verification process. This includes results from testing, remediation recommendations as well as suggested practices, available techniologies, and specialize equipment and chemicals.
- Participants will receive guidance on specifying the type of level and to what degree and frequency cleaning should be performed. Specifically when inspections should be done, how cleaning verification should be accomplished, and communication with the contractor to make this process easier.
- CSI RDU Chapter Members: $0
- Non CSI RDU Chapter Members: $0
- Student Non CSI RDU Chapter Members: $0
- Credit Card during Registration
Parking and Meeting Information:
- This event is virtual.
Please contact Robert Field if you have any general questions about the event or registration.
- CSI-RDU CHAPTER MEMBER$0$00$0
- NON CSI-RDU CHAPTER MEMBER$0$00$0