Contract Law and Awards Program (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
Please join us for our June program, where there will be a presentation highlighting several key contractual legal provisions that are important for construction industry professionals to understand. Attendees have an opportunity to learn how to raise their risk management ability by working with their attorney to negotiate contract language that better protects their best interest. There will be time for attendees to ask questions.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES :
- Participants will learn about key contract provisions that are important for construction industry professionals.
- Participants will learn how indemnification clauses affect risk management.
- Participants will learn about project delay provisions and what to look for in construction contracts.
- Participants will learn how to work with their attorney and negotiate revisions to contract language that works in their favor.
- Perry R. Safran
- Stephen Safran
- 5:30 - Check-in/Arrival Social
- 6:00 - Meal
- 6:15 - Contract Law Presentation
- 8:15 - Chapter Awards Presentation
- 8:30 - Program Ends
- CSI RDU Chapter Members: $0
- Non CSI RDU Chapter Members: $35
- Student Non CSI RDU Chapter Members: $15
- Credit Card during Registration - Please select Paypal first and then choose pay with credit card.
- Cash, Check or Credit Card at the Door
Parking and Meeting Information:
- Parking is free at the NC State University Alumni Center
- We will be conducting a raffle for a chance to win a $50 gift card, proceeds will go towards our scholarship funds. Ticket cost: $1 per ticket, $5 for 6 Tickets and $10 for 14 tickets. Please remember to bring cash or check; credit cards are also accepted.
Please contact Rosanna Sanchez if you have any general questions about the event or registration.
- NON CSI-RDU CHAPTER MEMBER$35$350$0
- CSI-RDU CHAPTER MEMBER$0$00$0