Tue, Dec 13|
Construction Outlook and Forecast
Please join us for our December program where we will hear about the outlook on construction in the nation and southeast from Bo Harris of Dodge Data & Analytics!
Time & Location
Dec 13, 2022, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
NCSU Clubhouse, 4200 Hillsborough St, Raleigh, NC 27606, USA
About The Event
Dodge Data and Analytics will outline the national starts forecast for 2023 across the residential, nonresidential building, and nonbuilding sectors. Specific emphasis on projections for the Southeastern states will be included. The outlook will deliver critical insight into what the industry can expect in the coming year.
Learning Objectives: 1 CEU
- Review the 2022 construction industry outcomes in valuation and starts and the forecasted construction values and starts for 2023 – by sector and region. A macroeconomic overview will be presented to set the stage for the construction outlook.
- Discuss what contractors are experiencing regarding material costs, production lead times and supply-chain constraints and their impact on construction costs and project schedules.
- Analyze the volatile prices of commodities used to make construction materials and review the impact this is having in the construction industry.
- Compare southeast region construction forecast with other areas of the country for residential, commercial, manufacturing and institutional projects.
- CSI RDU Chapter Members: $0
- Non CSI RDU Chapter Members: $35
- Students: $0
- Credit Card during Registration
- Cash, Check or Credit Card at the Door
Parking and Meeting Information:
- This event is in person. There is parking on-site.
- 5:30 pm arrival
- Dinner served at 6:00 pm
Please contact Leanne Byrd if you have any questions about the event or registration.
CSI-RDU CHAPTER MEMBER
Select if currently a member of the Raleigh Durham Chapter of CSI - please include AIA number
NON CSI-RDU CHAPTER MEMBER
Select if not currently a member of the Raleigh Durham Chapter of CSI - please provide AIA number
Select if you are currently attending a school nearby.