Care First Animal Hospital Tour
Time & Location
About The Event
Please join us for our October program where we will be touring the new Care First Animal Hospital currently under construction! BYOG- bring your own gear including PPE. This is a construction site so please wear appropriate shoes and attire.
A group dinner after the event is being organized. Details to follow!
The space will be one of the few buildings in the state that meet Passive House energy efficiency standards. Building it to meet these standards will reduce the building’s ecological footprint and will require little energy to cool and heat. This new space will include:
- 12 exam rooms and a consultation suite
- Large open treatment area workspace equipped with furnishings, lighting and anti-fatigue flooring
- Two surgery suites with a prep area between
- Long indoor dog exercise area running over half the length of the Wade Avenue side of the building
For more information:
JM Thompson | General Contractor
- CSI RDU Chapter Members: $0
- Non CSI RDU Chapter Members: $35
- Student Non CSI RDU Chapter Members: $15
- Credit Card during Registration
- Cash, Check or Credit Card at the Door
Parking and Meeting Information:
Please contact Leanne Byrd if you have any general questions about the event or registration.
- CSI-RDU CHAPTER MEMBER$0$00$0
- NON CSI-RDU CHAPTER MEMBER$35$350$0