Tue, Jan 24|
Campus Safety and Security
Please join us for our January program where we will hear about the the use of hardware to design for campus safety and security. Our speaker, Derek Ommert, is joining us from Protus3.
Time & Location
Jan 24, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
NCSU Clubhouse, 4200 Hillsborough St, Raleigh, NC 27606, USA
About The Event
"There are differences between safety and security. It's important to design a building or campus around both attributes to protect a defined asset but to also provide an environment that promotes high performance and encourages engagement."
Learning Objectives: 1 LU/HSW
- What are the similarities and differences between safety and security in a building's design.
- Understand the importance of providing security in layers and reinforce the significance of layers of protection.
- Learn about additional and easy to deploy technologies that enhance the security posture of a building.
- Understand the benefit of an integrated building/campus.
- CSI RDU Chapter Members: $20
- Non CSI RDU Chapter Members: $35
- Students: $0
- Credit Card during Registration
- Cash or Check at the Door
Parking and Meeting Information:
- This event is in person. There is parking on-site.
- 5:30 pm arrival
- Dinner served at 6:00 pm
Please contact Leanne Byrd if you have any questions about the event or registration.
CSI-RDU CHAPTER MEMBER
Select if currently a member of the Raleigh Durham Chapter of CSI - please include AIA number
NON CSI-RDU CHAPTER MEMBER
Select if not currently a member of the Raleigh Durham Chapter of CSI - please provide AIA number
Select if you are currently attending a school nearby.