C. Carl Woods Craftsman of the Year Award Nominations (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
The Raleigh Durham Chapter of the Construction Specifications Institute is accepting nominations for the following:
C. Carl Woods, Jr. Craftsman of the Year Award
Recognize a local craftsman for their superior ability, pride and professionalism while applying their trade. Nominee must be a local member of the construction community. Nominee is not required to be a member of CSI.
Nomination must include the following:
1. Nomination letter describing the nominee’s work experience.
2. Minimum 2 pictures that demonstrate superior craftsmanship.
3. Resume of the Craftsman noting the background of the nominee.
4. General information on the project in which nominee was working on.
- Include at a minimum the Project Name, Type of Project, Owner, Architect, and Contractor.
5. Provide a short statement describing the nominee’s trade as specifically related to the work under consideration for the award.
6. Provide any additional information relevant to fully describe and showcase the proposed nominee.
Nominations must be submitted by April 27, 2018 to the following address or e-mail address:
The Garland Company
102 Anglers Cove
Cary, NC 27513
Winner will be announced at the Raleigh Durham Chapter Awards Lunch
Program on June 12, 2018.