Thu, May 12|
2022 CSIRDU Chapter Awards Nominations
Nominations are now open! Take a moment to recognize the hard work of your fellow CSIRDU members. Please take a "ticket" for each nomination. Nominations will be open through May 30. - This is just for nominations. This is not event registration for the Awards Dinner.
Time & Location
May 12, 2022, 12:00 PM – May 30, 2022, 11:59 PM
About The Event
The summary of Awards for this year are listed:
*See below for nomination details
- 2022 CC Woods Jr. Craftsman of the Year Award*
- Chapter Service Awards
- Certificate of Merit and Appreciation
- Chapter Commendation Award
- Continuous Service Award
- Organizational Certificate of Appreciation (for a company)
- President’s Service Award
- Distinguished Service Award
- Cornerstone of the Chapter Award
- President’s Award
C. Carl Woods Craftsman of the Year Award
Recognize a local craftsman for their superior ability, pride and professionalism while applying their trade. Nominee must be a local member of the construction community. Nominee is not required to be a member of CSI.
Nomination must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Nomination letter describing the nominee’s work experience.
- Minimum 2 pictures that demonstrate superior craftsmanship.
- Résumé of the Craftsman noting the background of the nominee.
- General information on the project in which nominee was working on. Include at a minimum the Project Name, Type of Project, Owner, Architect, and Contractor.
- Provide a short statement describing the nominee’s trade as specifically related to the work under consideration for the award.
- Provide any additional information relevant to fully describe and showcase the proposed nominee.
Please contact the CSIRDU President, Leanne Byrd, if you have any questions about nominations.